UV/EB Curable Solid Resins
High performance resins used in ultraviolet (UV) and electron beam (EB) powder coatings for heat sensitive and traditional substrates, additives in inks and toners, 3D printing/additive manufacturing materials, and specialized UV/EB cured products.
Keyland Polymer’s UV solid resins are sustainable, contain no volatile organic compounds (VOCs,) and they are safe to make and use. Keyland’s resins are REACH compliant and meet other stringent environmental regulatory requirements.
Keyland Polymer currently offers two resin formulations:
UVP-1300 Unsaturated Polyester-Methacrylate Resin
UVE-5100 Epoxy-Methacrylate Resin
Applications & Uses
For use in UV curable powder coating formulations
- Low Temperature: Ability to finish heat sensitive materials
- Fast Efficient Process: One coat system with instant cure; no dry time required
- Durable Finishes: High performance finish with excellent wear properties
- Energy Savings: Up to 70% energy savings compared to thermal curing
For use in the 3D manufacturing and printing industries
- Speed of Cure: Instantaneous once exposed to UV light
- Low Temperatures: No distortion of substrate
- Performance: Improved physical and mechanical properties
Inks & Toners
For use as an additive in ink, toner, and overlay varnish applications
- Process Improvement: Reduced oxygen inhibition
- High Molecular Weight: Reduction in extractable compounds; improved mechanical properties
- Health & Safety: Very low odor, no skin or lung irritation. No solvents or BPA
- Ease of Conversion: Ability to use existing equipment
About Our Company
Responding to European market interest in UV cured powder coatings, Keyland Polymer Material Sciences established Keyland Polymer UV Materials Spain, which develops and manufacturers resins for UV cured powder coatings and other UV and EB cured solid materials.
Keyland UV Materials Spain is a fully staffed resin development laboratory located in Barcelona. Keyland Spain’s business agent represents resin sales activities through InterPur Chemical, also located in Barcelona.
Innovation is the forefront of our business. We love the challenge and will work with you to develop a resin to meet your specific requirements.
Keyland Polymer has a complete resin synthesis lab with global reach and distribution capabilities. The lab can produce small batch resin samples up to 10 kg.
Have questions? Fill out our contact form to get started.